After walking over to the hotel, I looked around the hotel & decided to sit in the lobby area so I wouldn't miss Butch....good thing too! I had to literally walk up to him or he would have walked right by me...lol. We had a short visit before he walked me back over to my motor home.
The next day we walked from the Riviera Hotel all the way down around MGM! Stopping at some of the stores on the way back, I found a sports jacket that I thought Butch would look so handsome and sophisticated in that I told him he should buy it. He wasn't convinced! I talked him into at least trying it on and after trying on a few more, he found just the right size, just the right style and when I said I'd buy it!.....that was all it took...{grin}! However, he was talked into trying on some fashion jeans that would look better than his "carharts", then there were two more items on the pile! Enough shopping, time to get back to the hotel!!
Dinner was at the Rivera, on Butch and with his BnB crew and a few other ATRA friends. What a great way to end a surprise visit! Oh, by the way, Butch did tell me that he received many comments on his impressive attire.....thank you sister....lol

No comments:
Post a Comment