Summer came & went in Anchorage! Most of it was spent trying to finish remodeling projects on my home and spending time with friends & family that came to Alaska. The summer was a very cool & cloudy one, so by the time Sept 18th rolled around, I was ready to get on that plane for Phoenix and warmer weather....not sure my 5 cats were, but they didn't have any choice:)
Once again, Phoenix had "unseasonably warm" weather. During the 11 days that I spent in Phoenix before heading for Albuquerque, there was only 1 day that wasn't above 100 degrees....again! However, I must add, I enjoy my visits with my son so much, that when the evenings came I forgot about how hot it had been that day!
While in Phoenix, I had work done on the motorhome....recall work, oil change, generator & refrigerator maintenance, etc. I tried to get all my business equipment organized along with all the other things many RVers "have to have" things in their rigs...but didn't quite get it all done! In fact, I'll probably be shifting things around for awhile before I decided what to get rid of! So if anyone reading this has any ideas of how to incorporate an office in an 29' motorhome without having to setup & breakdown all the electronic equipment....send me some pics!!
Till next time....:)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment